- Download the pugin package.
- Untar/unzip the plugin's archive.
- Put files of the plugin to the "/plugins" folder of the directory where Mibew Messenger is installed.
- Navigate to the "/operator/plugin" page and enable the plugin.
To use the plugin with a browser the browser should permit notifications from web sites. Each browser has different procedure to enable such notifications.
- Open Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu.
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings".
- In the dialog that appears, go to "Notifications" and choose "Allow all sites to show notifications: You'll automatically see notifications from all websites".
You can also block any sites, apps, and extensions that already have permission to send you notifications. Just click the "Manage exceptions".
When a notification pops up at the top or bottom of the browser window with a message "Would you like to show notifications?" click the appropriate option (This may be different depending on your custom privacy settings).
When a notification pops up at the top or bottom of the browser window with a message "The website would like to show alerts in Notification Center." with the two options "Don't Allow" or "Allow", click "Allow".
Tray Notification plugin is free, open source and licensed under Apache License 2.0.